PCA/Embark entered into a collaborative with CCAR and much of our training schedule is also hosted at the CCAR/CART website www.addictionrecoverytraining.org. PCA/Embark has scheduled trainings in Denver, Aurora, Boulder, Ft. Collins, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Aspen, Glenwood Springs, and Grand Junction. Click on the highlighted link on calendar at the bottom of each listed class to find more information on the trainings.
· You can also access the trainings that accept payment plans
at our Universe site.
· The $650 registration has been split into 4 payments due in full 30 days prior to the training.
· You will see the subtotal for the first payment at checkout, comprised of the 1st payment and a one-time payment plan fee.
· From there, all subsequent payments will automatically be billed and processed on your behalf.
· In the instance of either a failed payment or expired credit card buyers will be notified to update their payment information.
· From that date, the trainee will have ten days to update their payment details in the Universe System.
· If a correction isn’t made in time the ticket will automatically be canceled.
· You will be refunded the full amount for their ticket excluding the Payment Plan fee and the ticket will be marked invalid.
CCAR Recovery Coach Core Training - 32 hours
CCAR Recovery Coach Certification in 30 hours over 4 days of IC & RC approved Peer Training from CCAR which is recognized for the Colorado State Peer Credential, NAADAC Peer Credential, and the CCAR Recovery Coach Professional Designation. Choices here
CCAR Recovery Coach Certification in 30 hours over 4 days of IC & RC approved Peer Training from CCAR which is recognized for the Colorado State Peer Credential, NAADAC Peer Credential, and the CCAR Recovery Coach Professional Designation.
Participants who are interested in learning how to train the CCAR RCA Curriculum are also invited to register for an optional RCA Training or Trainers Program scheduled to run each day following the RCA from 5:30p-7:30p. Optional TOT can be added at registration for an additional $650. Choices here.
If you are looking to train your team or teams within a larger organization with the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy and/or any other curriculum (or any of the continuing education trainings) PCA/Embark will negotiate a daily rate, provide manuals and provide your group the training which can include roll-out or implementation consultation.
60 hours of IC & RC Accredited Recovery Coach Training is eligible for at least 3 Credentials
1) 60 hours of approved trainings for the CPFS www.certemy.com. Package does not include 500 work or volunteer hours; 25 hours of Supervision; written exam, application fee.
2) This package provides a complimentary application a CCAR Recovery Coach Professional Certificate as well as the 60 hours of training. Verbal Exam required.
3) This package satisfies the educational requirement for the NAADAC Peer Credential minus 6 hours of Infectious Disease. Click here for more information
28 hours of IC & RC Approved Trainings
30 hours of IC & RC approved trainings from CCAR delivered over 2 sets of 2 days plus 2 hours of online CCAR webinar education
1) 16 hours Ethical Considerations plus
2) a choice of 12 hours of Spirituality for Coaches,
3) or Recovery Coaching and Professionalism.
4) 2 hours of CCAR online webinar education.
This Track also includes a complimentary application and testing for the CCAR Recovery Coach Professional Designation. click here
$300 per class
Participants who are interested in learning how to train the CCAR Ethics, Professionalism, or Spirituality trainings are also invited to register for an optional Training of Trainers Program at an additional $300 per curriculum.
12 months with 1 hour each month of supervision by video or in person. Supervisor Tasks • Actively request feedback from Peer Specialist • Give regular constructive feedback – Highlight strengths • Help Peer Specialist to – Identify strengths – Address areas for growth – Set professional goals – Develop and refine skills and abilities . PCA Peer Supervisor holds a Colorado Peer and Family Support Credential and a CCAR Recovery Coach Professional Designation.
1, 2, & 3 Day Trainings
The issue of ethical considerations has been discussed in many circles yet formal training has been lacking for recovery coaches.
16 hours CEU's. click here for schedule
TOT Available for additional $300
12 hours CEU's click here for schedule
TOT Available for additional $300
12 hours CEU's. click here
TOT Available for $250
Beyond Basic Peer Training
6 hours CEU's
(MAT) and Medication Supported Recovery (MSR) can be important components of addiction treatment and recovery pathways. The opportunity for those seeking recovery to craft a sustainable pathway that includes medication can be enhanced with the support of a Recovery Coach.understand the history, concepts and varieties of MAT/MSR, as well as to explore their own perspective, biases, and actions in support of recovery pathways including a medication component. Narcan training option
6 hrs CEU's
Meaningful Trainings has designed this comprehensive set of workshops to be a powerful (and powerfully resonant) resource for individuals and organizations alike. These 1 day sessions drill down into the basics of MI and provide insight into the effective application of each strategy. 6 hour CEU's per training.
As Recovery Coaching is a peer-based service, there hasn't been a need for documentation - and without documentation, there isn't data to report. However, as more and more organizations have begun utilizing coaches to provide support services for those in recovery from alcohol and other addictions, we are finding more and more articles written to show support of this model.